Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to see the action, click the picture or use the arrow keys
- 1. From the Home screen, tap Market or Play Store. The Android Market was rebranded as the Play Store. Depending on your tablet, either may be displayed. Tap whichever one appears on your device.
Note: You can also launch the Android Market or Play Store from the Application Launcher if the icon has been removed from the Home screen. If you have not already signed into a Google account, you will be asked to do so now
- 2. Tap Games
- 3. Swipe left until you reach Top Free
- 4. Tap the game you wish to view
- 5. To download the game, tap Install or Download.
Note: Download will be displayed if you haven't downloaded the application before. Install will be displayed if you have previously downloaded the app but it isn't currently installed on your device.
- 6. A list of permissions the game requires will be displayed. Tap Accept and Download to install the game. The game can be accessed from the Application Launcher. If the game is not free, you will be prompted to enter your credit card details if you have not already linked your credit card to your Google account