Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to see the action, click the picture or use the arrow keys
- 1. From the Home screen, tap Market or Play Store. The Android Market was rebranded as the Play Store. Depending on your tablet, either may be displayed. Tap whichever one appears on your device.
Note: You can also launch the Android Market or Play Store from the Application Launcher if the icon has been removed from the Home screen. If you have not already signed into a Google account, you will be asked to do so now
- 2. Tap Games.
Note: This step is only applicable if you are using the Google Play Store. If you are using the Android Market, you should skip this step.
- 3. Swipe the screen to the right
- 4. Tap Live Wallpaper
- 5. Swipe left until you reach Top Free
- 6. Tap on the wallpaper you wish to download
- 7. To download the wallpaper, tap Install or Download.
Note: Download will be displayed if you haven't downloaded the application before. Install will be displayed if you have previously downloaded the app but it isn't currently installed on your device.
- 8. Tap Accept and Download
- 9. To set the wallpaper as your home screen wallpaper, from the Home screen, tap the + icon
- 10. Tap Wallpapers
- 11. Tap Live Wallpapers
- 12. Tap the wallpaper you wish to use
- 13. Tap Set Wallpaper