Using Voice Commands
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the cursor keys.
- 1. From the home screen, tap the microphone icon in the Google search bar
- 2. To make a call, say Call followed by the name or number you wish to call
- 3. Wait for the progress bar to finish or tap Call to initiate the call
- 4. The number will be dialed
- 5. To send a text message, say Text Message followed by the name or number you wish to send the message to and then by the content of the message
- 6. Tap Send Message
- 7. To perform a Google search, say the term you wish to search for, e.g. "Montreal Weather"
- 8. Your results will be displayed
- 9. To get directions to a location, say Directions To followed by the address or location
- 10. Wait for the progress bar to finish or tap Get Directions to launch Google Maps
- 11. Your directions will be displayed
- 12. To get GPS directions, say Navigate followed by the address or location
- 13. Wait for the progress bar to finish or tap Navigate
- 14. GPS Navigation will launch