Next stepPrevious step
Transferring Pictures and Videos to your PC
Click each step to see the action, or click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Note: If your photos and videos are saved in Dropbox or SkyDrive, they will be automatically synced between your phone and your PC.
- 1. Attach the USB cable to the phone and to a free USB port on your PC
- 2. On your PC, select Open folder to view files
- 3. Open the DCIM folder
- 4. Open the Camera folder
- 5. Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer to your PC
- 6. Drag the files in to the desired location on your PC
- 7. When the files have finished transferring, click Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media
- 8. Select the Removable Drive
- 9. Detach the USB cable from your phone